Please call 315-204-4171 for availability and reservations.
Below is our site map to help you decide where you would like to enjoy your stay.
Along with our site map, we also have a Pre-Registration Form to be filled out to help streamline your check-in. Please only fill out forms after reserving your site.
- Don’t Move Firewood! Regulations in Effect
By transporting firewood, you could be spreading diseases and invasive insects that can quickly kill large numbers of trees. Thank you for observing this important regulation.
- All pets must have proof of a current rabies vaccine.
Full Hook-Up Sites (sewer, water, electric)
|Rows A, C, D, E||$55.00||$325.00||$750.00|
|Row B (water sites)||$60.00||$360.00||$800.00|
(B17-B21, D12-D18, F1-F15)
(Weekly cabin rentals are Monday-Thursday)
Primitive Camping Sites (tents only, no hook-ups)
- 2 Adults (3 children)
- Additional Adults (18 and over) $6.00/night
- Additional Children (5–17) $5.00/night
- Maximum 6 people per site regardless of age, and one unit per site.
- One-night deposit due at time of reservation. Balance due at check-in (cash or credit card).
- Additional $5.00/night for Memorial Day, 4th of July weekend and Labor Day weekend.
- 3-night minimum stay required for holiday weekends, including Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Labor Day.
- Cancellation Policy: 10 days or more prior to arrival date—refund minus $10.00 service fee.